An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Mobile PSV/HGV Technician / PSV/HGV Mechanic / PSV/HGV Engineer to work Monday to Friday for a depots based in Normanton.
The successful candidate will ideally hold an industry-recognised qualification and have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Full service, repair and maintenance of HGV / LGV / Trucks
* Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects on all vehicles, replacing parts as and when necessary in line with company and legislative requirements
* Pre MOT Preparation & Inspection
* Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation to a high standard
* Working Monday to Friday (06:00am-2:30pm)
In return our client is offering:
* £12.75PH (40 hours per week)
* Van, Fuel Card, Tablet and Phone Supplied
* Overtime Paid at Time & Half (As & When Available)
* Sundays Paid Double Time
* Bank Holidays Paid Double Time PLUS 1 Day Holiday in Lieu
* Excellent Benefits
* Good, Modern Working Facilities
* On-Going Training & Career Developments
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please forward an up to date CV.
Alternatively, please call David James or Luke Spellen at Caledonian Automotive Recruitment Ltd.
Salary: £12.75/hour + Overtime, Benefits
Job Type: Contract
Location: Normanton, Nottinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.