Mobile Fabric Maintenance / Handyman to cover sites in London and Home Counties. Salary to £32k plus Van, overtime and great benefits.
Our client, is a complete HVAC maintenance services provider who specialises in Commercial Buildings in London and the South East. Due to contract awards they are looking for a Mobile Handyman to cover a number of sites in and around London.
* Minor Planned Maintenance on HVAC plant, undertaking reactives and PPM’s
* Conduct site walk rounds and completing reports.
* Fabric maintenance, painting, minor carpentry etc
* Checking UPS systems
* Checking / repairing sanitary ware, toilets, taps etc.
* Changing lamps
* Changing / cleaning filters
* Minor painting / fitting doors, changing broken tiles etc
* Basic Building services / maintenance background.
* Basic Electrical and Plumbing knowledge
* Understanding of HVAC plant.
* Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis.
* Must have a clean UK driving licence
Salary / benefits
* Competitive salary to £32k basic based on 40hrs
* Good overtime rates including time & half and double time.
* Minimum 4 hours paid for call outs at the overtime rate.
* Standby and on call allowances.
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Pension (3% employee 5% company)
* Medical insurance
* Death in service
* Company Van
The successful applicant will be provided with a company van, fuel card, specialist tools, power tools, uniform, a laptop and a mobile phone.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Building Services Handyman who wants a fresh but rewarding challenge. For more information please get in touch with Steve West
Salary: £30000 – £32000/annum Van, overtime great benefits
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.