Mobile Authorised Person
Company car + 24 days hol + BH
Your new company
* A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
* Accept responsibility for the practical implementation and operation of JSP375 to support the effective and timely delivery of Additional Works, planned and response maintenance.
* Produce high quality Risk Assessments and Method Statements and, where required, issue safety programmes and Permits to Work.
What you’ll need to succeed
* To be successful as a Mobile AP and you will be currently working in a similar position. You will have HNC, or equivalent, level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering discipline / or equivalent
* The following are desirable – Emergency first aid/ Fire safety/ Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
What you will get in return
* Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move.
Salary: £37000 – £42000/annum 24 days hol +BH + company car
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Croughton, Northamptonshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.