The Role: Mill Operatives x 2
Location: Long Buckby
Pay Rate: £9.60phr – £10.85phr
Shifts: Monday to Friday Afternoons OR Nights
Status: Permanent Position
My client is an exceptional family run business within the Agriculture Manufacturing sector, seeking to recruit an outstanding individual who will play a pivotal role within the production process of a high-end quality product.
After training using the buddying system (on the job training), the role will be to manage the production of the flour mill from start to finish working with minimal supervision.
The ideal candidate profile is detailed below, however, candidates will also be considered outside of the skills and experience required given they have a strong work ethic, excellent timekeeping and attendance record and can demonstrate stability within their employment history.
* Ideally experience within Agriculture or Manufacturing sectors.
* Ideally forklift and shunting experience, however not essential as in-house training will be provided.
* Experience of quality systems and processes.
* Basic lab testing and documentation processes.
* Appreciation of critical hygiene standards within manufacturing.
* Basic maintenance of machinery
* Familiar with bagging operation
* Good written and verbal skills
* Flexible and adaptable
* Team Player
Salary: £9.60 – £10.85/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Long Buckby, Northamptonshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.