Are you production orientated and want to be a part of a fast-paced engineering team?
We’re hiring for a MIG Welder to join a family run engineering company in the High Peak. The company manufactures a range of products for merchandising such as shelving, racking and signs.
What’s on offer?
* £9.25 per hour (due to increase after successful completion of probation)
* Regular overtime opportunities + target related bonuses scheme
* Week 1: 6am-2pm Monday – Friday (40hrs)
* Week 2: 2pm-12am Monday – Thursday (40hrs)
What will you be doing as a MIG Welder?
* Working on a production line tack and spot welding
* Producing metal products according to customer specifications
* Using multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes
What do you need?
* Experienced in JIG work
* To be production orientated
* To have a minimum of 1 years MIG welding experience
* To be flexible due to having to workday & evening shifts
* To have access to your own transport
* The ability to carry out basic Maths including additions, subtractions, multiplications and divisions
* To complete a weld test at interview stage
If you are interested in joining a fast-paced production environment with achievable targets and a great working environment, then apply today or speak with Gail for more information.
KPJ Group are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy with more than 40 years of experience delivering staffing solutions. We treat each application with a high degree of care however due to the high volume of applications are sometimes unable to contact all individuals. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your application, please assume that unfortunately you have not been shortlisted.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: High Peak, Derbyshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.