Eitex is looking for a Microsoft 365 (Office 365) specialist to join it’s growing team. The role will involve migrating small, medium and large businesses from on-premises systems, Google and other online platforms to Microsoft 365.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for Microsoft 365 and Teams and show an active interest in Forms, Lists, PowerAutomate, PowerBI, SharePoint and how to get the most from 365.
Duties and responsibilities
– Migrate email from Exchange, Google and various online platforms to Microsoft 365
– Migrate data from on-premises servers, Google and other cloud platforms to Teams / SharePoint
– Enrol company devices / laptops / computers / mobile phones / tablets to MDM using Intune
– Setup and deploy Intune Policies
– Design and Build SharePoint sites including look / feel / user permissions
– Microsoft Teams setup and deployment
Skills / Attributes Required
– At least 4-years experience with Microsoft 365 migrations and setup.
– Microsoft MS-100 Certification required to be passed in the first 6 months of employment
– Experience of BitTitan MigrationWiz would be beneficial
– Experience of mover.io would be advantageous
– Experience with PowerAutomate / Forms / PowerBI would be preferred
– Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
The role will be predominantly site based from our offices in Castleford.
All our engineers must be able to work effectively in a team and have the ability to communicate directly with clients.
Salary depending on experience. Full time, permanent.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
Location: WF10, Castleford, City and Borough of Wakefield
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.