Goldman & Fine Group is looking for an experienced MET Stripper/Fitter Technician for well-established and highly successful accident repair centre in the Middlewich area (4366).
Due to continued success, our client requires an experienced MET strip-fitter to join their modern, clean accident repair centre. This company has an excellent working environment as well as offers an attractive bonus scheme.
* Be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter MET;
* Have your own tools;
* Be able to do four wheel alignment
* Competent with ADAS systems
* Have diagnostics experience
* Have minimum 5 years’ experience;
* Have a valid UK driving licence for test;
* Have the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars;
* Have good interpersonal skills;
* Be able to work to targets and deadlines.
You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical and trim components on a wide range of vehicles. In return, the client is offering an excellent salary and benefits.
ATA/NVQ Level 3/City Guilds qualification required – a minimum of 3 years’ experience of MET stripping & fitting would be sufficient. This is an Auto Body shop in the automotive sector, so please only apply if you are a bodyshop MET (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) stripper/fitter.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to apply:
* Click on this advert and send us your CV
* Email Peter at Goldman & Fine Group
* Call Peter at Goldman & Fine Group , quoting ref 4366
* Visit the Goldman & Fine Group website
Salary: £28000 – £32000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CW10, Middlewich, Cheshire East
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.