Belmont Recruitment are currently working with an NHS trust in relation to an Advanced Mental Health Practitioner position they are recruiting for. The role is based on a rolling 6-month contract but there is a chance that the role will be made permanent in the future.
The role will be based within the Wirral but you’ll need to be flexible as working within surrounding areas may be required from time to time. You’ll need at least 2 years experience within a similar role, the trust are happy to consider both RMN & Social Workers for this position providing you are Amhp qualified.
* The role will be based on a 37.5 hour contract, you’ll be required to work 5 days a week on a 7 day rota which will include weekends
* Midweek – £27.50 per hour
* Saturdays – £32.72 per hour
* Sundays & Bank Holidays – £40.00 per hour
* 2 years post qualifying experience within similar role
* Qualified RMN or Social Worker
* Qualification with Mental health professional
* Extensive knowledge of legislation relevant to people with mental health needs
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of working with vulnerable individuals and families
Benefits of working with Belmont Recruitment:
* Weekly pay
* Designated consultant
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS
* Free training
* Excellent rates of pay
If the above role sounds of interest please feel free to apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss further.
Salary: £27.50 – £40/hour Weekly Pay
Job Type: Contract, Temporary, Part Time
Location: Wirral, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.