The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Membership Officer to join our well-established client based in Rugby.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week
Based in rugby.
About the role:
As a Membership Officer your responsibilities will include:
* Managing membership enquires inboxes.
* Answering phone and dealing with membership queries in a professional manner
* Assists with the chasing of outstanding member subs.
* Processing online card and telephone payments.
* Prepare list of member applications and cessations for monthly board meetings.
* Process complaints from the public and escalate as appropriate.
* Assist with chasing of outstanding member subs, processing online card and telephone payments
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have administrative experience and having experience within a membership-based organisation would be of an advantage but not essential. Must have Skills and Knowledge of word, excel and outlook. Ideally you would need to have had experience of correspondence on different platforms such as phone email and letter.
Must be able to work in a team and on your own and attention to detail would be crucial to this role, if you are passionate administration and like talking to customers this role may be perfect for you.
Alongside a fantastic role, there is a great pension scheme and good benefits.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Anthony at our Rugby branch on (phone number removed) or click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.