My client is a World Leading Construction Company.
They are presently delivering upgrade and improvement works to vital Water Assets in the South of England as part of a framework. They are also expected to be awarded a five year extension to this programme of works which should then run into 2025 guaranteeing a solid continuity of work in the region for the next few years.
Due to an influx of work they are looking for reinforcements and are seeking Mechanical Supervisors – ideally from a permanent background.
You will report directly to the Project Manager / Site Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Support the site manager in maintaining a safe working environment for all employees, supply chain partners and visitors
* Ensure that all relevant health and safety documents are correctly recorded.
* Check that all relevant documents adequately describe the work to be carried out
* Supervise work to ensure that it is carried out in accordance with method statements and work Instructions from the project manager
* Record the progress of works on record drawings or other suitable means when required
* Inspect and record incoming materials and their documentation when required
* Record the location of materials within the works where traceability is required
* Record all non-conformance and improvement opportunities and agree action with the person in charge of the works
* Recognise the health and safety considerations are central to all tasks and contribute to ensure safe working environments for all
* Several years’ experience within the Water and Wastewater industry, including installation of process packages and field pipework
* Knowledge of WIMES
* City & Guilds or BTEC or HNC in mechanical engineering is preferred
* Relevant CSCS card
* SSSTS, Confined Spaces and EUSR
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum Excellent company benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.