Mechanical Supervisor (Commercial Gas) – Based in Euston – £52,000
A brand-new opportunity to work for an established HVAC Service provider situated in Central London area has now become live. They require a candidate who will be commercially gas qualified with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. You will be required to work as a Campus Supervisor covering planned and reactive maintenance as well as small works, surrounding heating, gas & water (plant) systems.
You will be working above a team of maintenance engineers from HVAC, electrical and plumbing backgrounds.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the below duties;
• PPM and Reactive works on commercial/industrial boilers
• Managing a team of Mechanical or Gas bias Engineers – schedules, KPI tracking, SLA’s, Audits etc
• Diagnostics on a range of boilers
• Knowledge of Mechanical & HVAC systems – Plant, AHU/FCU’s, boiler checks
• Water systems Flushers, pipe work, unblocking, sinks and taps checks etc.
• Remedial works
• Breakdowns, fault-finding, and repairs
• Small works / projects to upgrade
Hours of work;
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm (Flexible hours)
Overtime is also available
• Level 2 in Plumbing or Mechanical Engineering Services
• Core Commercial Gas tickets – COCN1, alternatively CODNCO1
• Flexibility of working hours
• A proven track record in commercial building maintenance (5 years+)
• Positive attitude, and professional persona
• Must be able to pass a DBS check / Criminal record check
For more information on the role please contact James @ Invictus-Group.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Euston, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.