Mechanical Reliability Technician
Shift Pattern: Days only (4 on 4 off)
Salary: £38,000 – £39,000 + Bonus and Package
New Chapter are currently partnering with a global company who are market leaders in their unique field. We are currently looking for exceptional Mechanical Reliability Technicians who are looking to join a company that offers a fast-paced maintenance role. It is a large corporate company, but with a close-knit family culture that will both develop, and nurture your skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
The key functions/duties of the Mechanical Reliability Engineer are:
• To ensure all equipment is maintained to the highest standard and ensure all equipment is optimised to deliver efficiency targets.
• To work closely with process and shift engineering teams to drive specifically Factory efficiency targets.
• To work closely with CI teams and Operational teams to deliver reliability improvements.
• Use appropriate tools, including root analysis, to diagnose faults and develop corrective action plans.
• Identify weakness in PM plans and deliver proposals for improvement.
• Work with operators and shift technicians to identify and implement standard equipment settings through effective trials.
• Good Communications – in relation to day to day requirements and hand over information.
• Actively lead and be action focused in regard to PM compliance and top loss actions and stand in for Reliability Leader when required.
• Ensure equipment is maintained to operate safely.
• Actively participate in safety related activities such as near miss reporting corrective actions.
• To optimise spend through delivery of available and efficient filling lines
• Energy focused to optimise and deliver annual targets
• Strong focus on filling waste and opportunities to improve and delivery of line and factory efficiency targets.
• Delivery of PM targets and delivery of corrective actions % versus plan.
• Delivery of the required standards in relation to Engineering GMP and food safety standards
Key skills & experience
• Possesses knowledge in areas of Filling technology
* Multi Skilled Electrical & Mechanical
• Demonstrable knowledge of complex fast moving clean environments (24/7- short life products).
• Strong technical bias and has experience in standardising processes and practices.
• Has excellent analytical, planning, communication and organising skills.
• Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
• Good knowledge of preventative maintenance techniques.
• Team building skills and strong ability to work cross functionally.
• Strong engineering qualifications and background (Essential).
• BTEC Level 3 (ONC) (Essential).
• HNC/HND level (Desirable).
• Relevant knowledge and experience in a Similar FMCG role (Desirable).
• IOSH qualification (Desirable).
• Action oriented, with ability to drive and achieve challenging goals.
• Strong commitment and drive to deliver KPI measurement and targets.
• Openness to change.
• Good level of influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Good team working skills and also able to work well individually.
Full packages and job duties can be discussed upon application of this role – this company is in high demand to work for, and so these roles will not be live for long. So, to make sure you’re not the one who misses out on securing an interview with the engineering team then please apply, or contact New Chapter Leeds directly.
Salary: £38000 – £39000/annum + Bonus and Package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: TF9, Longford, Shropshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.