We are recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to join an established production company based in the Rugby area.
Your key responsibilities will be to provide Mechanical Maintenance support alongside your electrical opposite on shift.
Duties will include:-
– Ensuring performance of all production machinery.
– Prompt attendance to machinery failures / breakdowns which will include fault finding on mechanical systems, hydraulics & pneumatics, gearboxes, Motors, bearings etc.
– PPM’s which will be planned in to your daily responsibilities
– Continuous Improvement activities; spotting areas of the site and manufacturing area’s to improve, creating solutions and implementation including project based work.
– Adherence to H&S on site. The company has strict health & safety guidelines and adherence to these are paramount
– The successful candidate will be a qualified Mechanical engineer and will have preferable gained at least C&G or NVQ mechanical qualifications.
– Your experience will be gained from an automated, production environment but specific industry is open.
– You will be a logical thinker, with an autonomous approach to resolving issues and faults, a self-starter with the ability to prioritise urgent or non-urgent work. You must be a team player with sound interpersonal and enjoy being part of a small close-knit team.
– You MUST be able to demonstrate a good awareness of H&S and be knowledgeable of how this would be applied in a manufacturing environment including a “Lock Off / Tag Out” system.
Monday – Friday
This position will suit candidates with the previous titles of: Mechanical Technician, Mechanical Fitter, Maintenance Technician, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Production Support Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Production Technician,
Salary: £37500/annum pension + holidays
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.