Hours: Monday – Friday 9am-5pm (35hrs)
Duration: Ongoing contract
Pay: £18.00ph (negotiable)
DBS: Successful candidates must be willing to have a DBS carried out
* The key responsibility of the Mechanical Inspector will be to ensure all aspects of mechanical works carried out on site by contractors meet the exacting requirements of the project technical brief/specification and drawings.
* The Mechanical Inspector must maintain detailed diaries and site notes on a daily basis.
* The Mechanical Inspector shall establish and maintain good channels of communication with client officers, contractors, residents, colleagues and any other stakeholders.
* Undertake adequate site inspection and monitoring on all projects assigned covering for colleagues from time to time, as appropriate.
* Role includes inspecting Communal Heating installations serving social housing blocks. Ability to inspect domestic boilers advantage
Qualifications & Experience
* HNC in building services, engineering or equivalent with practical experience
* Ability to write technical reports
Salary: £18 – £20/hour
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Islington, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.