Mechanical Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer – Facilities and Maintenance – Mayfair and Knightsbridge
My client is a well-established commercial building maintenance service provider with a luxury portfolio of high end residential blocks in Mayfair and Knightsbridge, they are seeking an experienced Mechanical Foot Mobile Maintenance Engineer to support a portfolio of 10 x small luxury residential buildings (plant room areas only) within a mile radius of Mayfair and Knightsbridge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the landlord engineering operations of these sites. This will include managing sub contractors on-site, log books and communication with clients. The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment, with the motivation to progress into a supervisory role and take ownership of this small portfolio.
* Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance to plant throughout the building such as: FCUs – (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls), AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Plumbing repairs, Booster Set Pumps, Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs), L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
* Ensure strong communication clients
* Manage workload accordingly
* Managing statutory compliances and logbooks onsite
* Manage sub contract labour.
* Carry out works in accordance to health and safety procedures
Salary & Package:
* £36,0000 – £38,000 Per Annum + Zone 1 & 2 Travelcard
* Monday to Friday | 08:00 – 17:00
* Overtime x1.5 / x2.0
* Company Mobile and Tablet for business use
* 25 Days Holiday
* Company Pension Scheme
* Company Health Scheme (after a qualification period)
* Training and Career Progression
* City & Guilds Level 2 Mechanical OR Heating Systems (Minimum)
* Competent Electrical systems knowledge
* Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
* Able to write report and carry out quotes.
* Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
* Smart and presentable.
* Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!
For more information, please contact James Preston
Salary: £36000 – £38000/annum Travelcard, Overtime, Training, Co
Job Type: Permanent
Location: W1S, St James’s, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.