Our client, a globally renowned engineering firm based near Huddersfield, are looking to recruit Mechanical Fitters for long term temporary work.
The Mechanical Fitter will work within their marine department, on large industrial equipment. Marine and/ or military experience is beneficial.
Mechanical Fitter Duties:
* Building sub-assemblies and industrial gearboxes
* Stripping and repairing heavy industrial gearboxes
* Experience in Rotating Machinery, Hydraulics, Pumps and Valves
The Mechanical Fitter role is on a double day shift, paid at £33,900 per year or £17.61 p/hr. Standard hours are 37.5 per week with overtime available and paid at enhanced rates. You are required to work 1 weekend in 4, receiving an extra £100 bonus for this. (You can work more weekends if you wish).
Why apply for this Mechanical Fitter role:
* Very good rates of play
* Long term work with as many hours as you want
* On-site parking and gym
* 12% Holiday pay on top of wage
* £100 per month bonus
* Great company with outstanding facilities
Please send your CV in confidence to Lewis at Ambitek to be considered for this exciting role.
Ambitek is a Specialist Recruiter within the UK Manufacturing Engineering Industry.
Salary: £33900 – £35200/annum
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Huddersfield, Kirklees
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.