Mechanical Design Engineer. Our global client, a market leader in their field are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer. This company has been busy throughout 2020 and are investing in a brand-new factory while others are needing to cut back. This highly exciting and stable business are recruiting now – dont miss out, apply today!
Mechanical Design Engineer duties include:
* Producing high quality production drawings for both in-house and sub-contract manufacture,
* updating and improving current designs for existing equipment
* Designing of machinery using Solidworks
* Designing complete machinery, not small individual parts
* Using mainly 3D design methods
* Be hands on and able to build credible relationships with Sales, Production and Installation/Commissioning.
* Produce designs from concept to issuing drawings to production in line with customer needs and business objectives
* Maintaining high quality and H&S procedures
Mechanical Design Engineer requirements:
* We are looking for someone experienced as a design engineer within a recycling, machinery, agricultural, heavy plant or similar environment.
* This is designing complete machines, so this role is unlikely to be suitable to those from an automotive background.
* Must be competent 3D design Engineers, with experience on Solidworks or Inventer
* Ideally have experience designing conveyor handling systems
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (Apply online only)h
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Spilsby, Lincolnshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.