M&E Supervisor – Building Services – Energy Performance – Croydon – Contract/Temporary
Talent Builders are currently working with one of the biggest contracting businesses in the UK who is trusted to deliver everything from straightforward to highly complex energy infrastructure projects. Industry experience separates them from the competition for quality, safety and reliability, while a deep history of engineering excellence enables the business to address both strategic and ‘street level’ challenges, offering practical, safe and achievable solutions grounded in mechanical and electrical expertise.
The Site Supervisor is responsible for the mobilisation and delivery of the designed EPC and various ECMs solution being installed into the built environment for the Client. The Site Supervisor will work with and report to the Project Manager at project level for day-to-day site activity. The Site Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of the project delivery ensuring that all activities are carried in compliance with safely regulations, are on budget, on time and meet quality standards in coordination with the Project Manager.
– Health and Safety Management of all activities
– Compliance to CDM Regulations
– Carry out required Safety Audits
– Task and work scheduling and production control
– Manage and organise Site Mobilisation activities
– Manage Installation activities
– Setting out of works and tasks with contractors
– Regular updates and reports to the SSE Project Manager
– Supplier and Sub Contractor Management
– Stakeholder communication
– Installation achieving Quality Standards e.g. Electrical Standards, Gas Standards , Construction Standards
– Assist the Project Manager Project with Handover and sign off to Client
– Site Progress Meetings and recording minutes
– Keeping Project Records and updating the Project Folder
– Work with the Design Team to ensure a smooth transition
– Assist the Project Manager with their duties as required
– Able to read and understand engineering drawings and design specifications
Knowledge & Qualifications
– Candidates must be educated to a City and Guild or higher level
– Site Supervisor qualification
– Electrical or Mechanical background
– Experienced at delivering installations working from design briefs and detailed design specifications.
– Good working knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations with particular understanding of the application of CDM regulations.
– SSSTS or SMSTS
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.