We’re delighted to be working with a successful growing manufacturing business based within the South Yorkshire area who are keen to appoint an MD to join the group and assist with establishing a new business within the shopfitting and commercial fit out sector. This role will complement the existing business and the current relationships the group has within the retail and construction sector.
Operating as the Managing Director you will lead on the shopfitting business plan and overall strategy for the business, developing all necessary relationships and avenues to market, whilst leading on projects and overseeing small teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Set and lead all aspects of the business strategy.
• Manage existing accounts and client relationships within the retail sector
• Develop further relationships in retail alongside other avenues to market eg leisure, banking, hospitality.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities within the Shopfitting market
• Working with customers on initial design concepts, developing into prototypes and onto full roll out.
• Working with the wider group on upcoming tenders, responsible for negotiating pricing, production, and delivery schedules from the client into the manufacturing business
• Leading small teams on project delivery
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
• Experienced Senior Account Manager/Director and New Business developer.
• Experience within the shopfitting and or commercial fit out sector
• Established relationships within relevant sectors and 3rd party advisors eg architects.
• Experience across multiple disciplines Design, Project Management, Account Management and new business development
• Strong understanding of costing and pricing models
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious group of companies where you will be rewarded with a market leading base salary and competitive bonus and benefits package.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.