There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
The “Brand, comms and planning” team sits at the heart of marketing for Dixons Carphone. Leading and orchestrating marketing, strategy and comms for Currys PC World, Carphone Warehouse and TeamKnowhow achieve their ambition to help all everyone enjoy amazing technology.
The purpose of this role is to deliver world class marketing plans (advertising, social, influencer, PR, Creative, Content & CRM) as part of the wider customer facing initiatives we put out – thereby step-changing customer perceptions, growing CLV and delivering major commercial value (short & long-term).
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
Orchestrating functional experts to deliver world class marketing plans: Sit on the central squads to frame strategic/executional marketing plans. Each marketing element has a specialist in charge of delivery so our Marketing Delivery Leaders must guide, empower & course correct. They must:
* Own the brief: Engage, energise and brief the functional specialists with inspiring customer centric briefs.
* Own the execution: Work with the specialists to ensure our plans are on brief & have high quality.
* Own the critical path: Be super-organised, connect dots and make sure end2end plan works
* Own the metrics: Make sure we’re clear on the metrics we’re trying to move (sales, TA, EBIT, CLV, customer perceptions)
Own supplier facing marketing conversations: convince up-front to land intellectual & financial support and then stakeholder manage them through the design / delivery / POE
Build our brand delivering customers for life: Impact customer perceptions, win customer hearts & minds, cement our desired rational and emotional USPs (thereby delivering long term ROI)
Own the story-telling: Making sure internal stakeholders (up to exco level) understand and buy into what we’re landing/landed and the impact thereof (inc. issues / imperfections / learnings)
Desired Skills & Experience:
* People Leaderships: Envision, Engage, Empower and Energise groups of people to deliver excellent results.
* Thinking Leadership / Innovation: Take us to new places. Pioneer innovative new approaches to how we do things, Convince the business to do things it never really dreamed of and then make that stuff happen.
* Programme Management: We don’t need people who formally are programme managers by trade – but we do need people who are able to run a multi-functional group through a interdependent timing plan, thinking a few steps ahead to make sure we’re doing things when we need to do them.
* Problem solving: It’s part of people / thinking leadership – but we need this role to be a brilliant problem solver.
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: North Acton
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.