With global expertise in research, development, manufacture and aftercare support; our client is at the forefront of infection prevention. Our solutions are widely deployed in healthcare and public health where infection prevention and environmental health are critical.
Professionals in a wide range of organisations including some of the world’s largest healthcare, primary care, public health and facilities management providers, rely on our solutions every day to create healthier, safer, human environments
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the company’s marketing projects and campaigns. They position, maintain, promote, and grow the company brand and reputation utilising a variety of marketing activities.
To provide marketing support across the business working closely with sales and product teams and reporting to the Marketing Director. Ensure the provision of high-quality branding and marketing campaigns to support to drive the expansion of the business.
* In collaboration with the senior team create a marketing strategy which supports the company’s overall commercial strategy and supports its expansion plans both in the UK and globally.
* Research and analyse the market (including trends, demographics, customer types and behaviours), identifying ways to attract and target customers.
* Oversee and execute marketing campaigns. Track and analyse their success and report back to the senior team through detailed reports and presentations.
* Manage the marketing budget, ensuring there is a good return on investment on marketing activities.
* Work, negotiate and build strong relationships with third parties including brand agencies, media buyers, ad agencies, printers, and industry contacts.
* Develop an in depth understanding of the company and the brand.
* Create and oversee the production and design of marketing content including promotional materials, websites, social media, events, copy, brochures, ads and pitches, ensuring that all materials align with the company’s brand identity.
* Create plans which utilise a variety of organic and paid for media channels.
* Manage social media channels, SEO and Google AdWords.
* Responsible for company presence at events including trade shows, award ceremonies etc.
* Global mindset: thinking and acting for both local and global needs.
* Creating shared understanding (being transparent)
* Professional credibility
* Collaboration across the business.
* Minimum of 6 years marketing experience
* Creative thinker
* Commercially minded
* Works collaboratively as part of a team and across departments.
* Strong research and analytical skills
* Up to date with the latest industry trends
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong communicator and negotiator
* Experience running social media channels and campaigns.
* Experience of digital advertising platforms and web analytics tools e.g. Google AdWords
* Proficient Microsoft Office user.
* Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
* Enjoys working with numbers and data. Has the ability to interpret, analyse (using Excel) and use data in decision making.
* Remains calm and works well under pressure.
* Comfortable working with and presenting to senior stakeholders.
* Degree in marketing/ business or a relevant professional qualification would be advantageous.
GV Health is an equal opportunities employer, and diversity of applicants is strongly encouraged.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SG1, Stevenage, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.