Are you searching for a new and exciting challenge that you can really sink your teeth into? Then this is the position for you!
We are currently searching for a Marketing Executive to join our team within a newly created position, acting as the ambassador for ‘The Business Club’ community platform. This is an excellent opportunity for a well-seasoned Marketing Executive searching to take ownership of a project, nurturing it from launch through to successful and continuous delivery.
A bit about us…
Leightons is a retail opticians and audiology business, founded in 1928. We are proudly independent, family-owned and family run and believe our people are the key to success and longevity. Leightons have grown to have 34 stores, all special and unique – 24 fully owned, 7 franchised, 2 co-owned and 1 business operating under its own name.
As Marketing Executive (Content & Communication), you will provide support and co-ordination for all aspects of The Business Club and THCP portal. This role acts as the ambassador for The Business Club engaging with potential partners and building relationships with existing ones to build a loyal core of engaged users. The position also specifically takes responsibility and ownership for the creation of content for use across all The Hearing Care Partnership and Leightons platforms.
Additional responsibilities will include;
* Continually manage the platforms, ensuring partners remain engaged and are fully informed of all benefits of the TBC and THCP portal.
* Utilise feedback and engagement statistics to continually critique and develop the TBC portal, liaising with internal departments to produce and manage content.
* Take full ownership of events including budget management.
* Build and maintain relationships with partners.
Am I suitable?
This is an ideal position for a seasoned marketing professional with the drive and ambition to undertake a challenge and champion it. You will need to possess strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of individuals, ranging from external parties through to senior management. Experience in managing an internal platform would be advantageous but is not required to apply.
* 25 Days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Excellent discounts on products and services
* Pension scheme
* Positive, collaborative working environment
Salary: £25000 – £30000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Farnham, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.