First Choice Recruitment are looking for Production Line Operators to work for our client at their state-of-the-art site based in Batley, WF17 who specialise in the production of goods for the food industry. This role is on a 14 week temp-to-perm basis.
Job duties include:
* Running a production line within your department in-line with operational standards
* To ensure all production on your line meets quality and food safety standards through the completion of regular checks, in-line with standard manufacturing procedures
* To escalate any safety issues within your area and encourage safe and responsible behaviors within your team
* Completion of established quality checks and ensuring the production of items to defined specifications in the standard manufacturing procedure
* To escalate any food safety breach (CCP failure) or quality issue where needed (to colleagues, Line Leader, Team Leader or shift manager) and to ensure that any product below our standard is secured and the issues are resolved
* To ensure that your line meets all hygiene and 5s standards during the shift, at handover and on shutdowns
* Achievement of production targets on a shift by shift basis (KPI’s)
* Ordering and managing supplies of materials required for production
* Identification and resolution of basic faults in processes or machines in their area
* Changeover of machinery between different formats (adhering to standard changeover times)
* Computer literate and able to use our internal software packages
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Driven for results
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* MUST be flexible across days AND nights
Pay rate: £23,915 per annum (weekly pay via agency for the first 14 weeks)
Hours: 07:00 to 19:00/19:00 to 07:00, days AND nights (rota basis)
Please apply today with your up-to-date CV, or call us on (phone number removed) if you feel you have the right skills for the role. If you haven’t heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Location: WF17, Birstall, Kirklees
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.