You will be part of the design and execution team, designing and building the next generation of machinery and infrastructure at this fast growing manufacturing business.
Our client is a start up business growing at an incredible rate week on week. We manufacture bespoke pharmaceutical cosmetics for the consumer market online. They balance disruptive technology with an incredible insight for identifying and taking advantage of new markets.
We are based in Park Royal near Wembley.
This person will join the design team and take on projects to design and build the next generation of machinery in the assembly line and then execute the build.
Once you are up and running in the business you will take ownership from concept identification, proof of concept, design, supplier engagement, build, sign-off and maintenance of the machinery. This is a great opportunity to take ownership for exciting projects focussing on the highest quality product without shortcuts to deliver maximum output for a business doubling it’s production every two weeks.
● Define and manage project deliverables to deadlines
● Medium-term ownership of your own projects
● Carry out detailed mechanical design on Solidworks
● Exposure to and experience of relevant manufacturing techniques is an advantage:
○ Laser cutting & sheet bending
○ Injection moulding
● Manage the handover process from engineering to production for projects worked on
● Work closely with founders and Leadership Team to define the future growth of the
brand and business
The successful candidate will have a background in manufacturing, production or project engineering and a degree in a similar arena.
You will have a positive, problem solving attitude and be keen to get your hands dirty and take ownership across the business. You will have good project management experience and a background of design through to sign-off.
This is a great opportunity to get into a start up business and make your mark in a successful growing business.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wembley, London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.