IMH Recruitment is currently looking to recruit a manual machinist for our client based on the outskirts of Rotherham.
Our client has been around in the engineering industry for around 25 years and are an established family run business with many big brands in their supply chain.Due to their continued growth they are now looking for a Manual Machinist to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* 4 year’s experience (Manual Machinist)
* Mounting and dismounting work pieces on/from lathe.
* Performing roughing and finishing operation.
* Checking finished pieces to ensure compliance with technical drawings.
* Carrying out maintenance of turning lathe and tools.
* Cleaning turning lathe and work area.
* Study assembly specifications to perform the most efficient order of processes required for specific projects.
Applicants must have:
*4 years Manual Machinist Experience*
Hours of work are:
Monday to Friday 08.00am to 04.30pm (Overtime from 06.00am Monday to Friday)
Saturday 06.00 to 10.00am
Please send a CV to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.00 /hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.