This is an opportunity for a Management Accountant to work for a leading ecommerce business based in Central London (working from home initially) on a permanent basis. You will have the opportunity to join an internationally recognized brand whose revenues have grown significantly in the past 2 years and of whom are on track for further growth in 2020.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be working in a direct team of 3 and will be working amongst a much larger finance team. You will take ownership of managing the management accounts for 2 entities including analysis and commentary, month-end process, fixed asset register as well as supporting with various ad-hoc projects.
Finance Manager responsibilities will include:
* Preparation of the monthly management accounts for 2 entities
* Providing commentary and analysis on the management accounts, to be communicated with senior management
* Managing all month-end processes including journals, accruals, prepayments bank reconciliations, and fixed asset register
* Taking ownership for the P&L, cashflow and management reporting
* Supporting with budgeting & forecasting, and working with various non-finance stakeholders
* Assisting with a variety of financial projects to help improve existing processes
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified/Finalist/newly qualified with experience producing management accounts as well as managing month-end and the fixed asset register. You must have previous experience working for an eCommerce, Retail, or Hospitality business and will ideally have knowledge of stock. You will be working in an encouraging environment and the role will suit a proactive and confident individual as you will need to have the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders. You must have strong attention to detail and an ability to be a team player.
You will be working in a sociable environment where hard work is rewarded through a generous benefits package including discounted brand products. This is a great opportunity to progress and develop your career within an established business that invests in its people and has an unrivaled culture.
Salary: £33000 – £43000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.