6-month FTC (Maternity Cover)
30-hour week (flex)
Our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their ever-growing company on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The successful Management Accountant will need to be AAT Qualified, or working towards it, and someone who can work independently as well as part of a team, and to complete tasks within a set timetable will be key.
Key Responsibilities as a Management Accountant :
* Processing of Direct Debits
* Coding and posting of Purchase Ledger Invoices
* Allocate Sales Receipts to Sales Ledger
* Processing of cashbook payments and receipts
* Preparation of Supplier payments
* Calculation of accruals and prepayments
* Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
* Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Prepare the monthly Management information pack
* Basis analysis of Management Information
* Customer billing, monthly projects
* Customer billing queries resolution
* Preparation of monthly Commission calculations
* Provide support to the Financial Director
* Preparation and posting of all accounting adjustments
Key Skills as a Management Accountant :
* Previous Accounting/bookkeeping experience is essential
* AAT qualification or equivalent essential
* Ability to priorities work in order to meet deadlines
* Self-motivated and determined to succeed
* Friendly, pro-active and flexible team member
* Experience of SAGE 50 essential, Sage 200 essential
* Good use of Excel & Word and the confidence to adapt to new systems
Please apply as directed.
Salary: £27000 – £30000/annum Competitive Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.