Salary 24k to 28k
Monday to Friday days
Working within the maintenance team, this role will involve:
* Carrying out planned maintenance across a manufacturing site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed
* Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
* Work closely with manufacturers, suppliers and internal departments in finding ways to improve process and increase machine reliability and performance
* Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and auctioning repairs
* Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment
* Analyse data to find solutions to improve MHE performance, providing reports where necessary
* Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard
To be considered for this role you will need:
* A formal engineering related qualification would be advantageous
* Demonstrable analytical skills with sound problem solving ability
* Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to impart knowledge effectively to others
* Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
* This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so technicians need to be comfortable working at heights
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Preventive Maintenance, Siemens S7, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, FMCG, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Electrical, Multi Skilled Mechanical, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical fitter, Manufacturing, avionics, RAF, Aircraft.
Salary: £23000 – £28000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: B78, Dordon, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.