Plumbing Engineer – Suffolk
My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of there services are based on `self delivery`, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK’s largest maintenance contractors who are looking to take on a mobile Plumbing Maintenance Engineer in the North Suffolk area.
* To undertake all plumbing work on the full range of commercial buildings
* To repair and maintain a wide range of plumbing equipment
* Ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of Health and Safety and other relevant legislation
* Ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed and returned to the appropriate Administrative Office in accordance with established procedures
Qualifications / Training
* Experienced time served Plumber with minimum NVQ qualification
* Ideal candidate would have plumbing maintenance experience working in commercial buildings
* £30,000 – £31,000
* Fully Expensed Van – Available for Private Use too*
* Contributory Company Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Commencing on 23days Holiday (neg.)
Salary: £30000 – £31000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.