Maintenance Engineer – Salary 30-32 k depending upon experience
The shift currently is 7.30 am – 5pm Mon-Fri and Sat 7.30 – 11 am + but flexibility is required and shifts may vary.
Our client is an award winning artisan bakery manufacturer, founded in 1899. Due to continued growth they are now looking for an experienced engineer to join their existing team.
Specialising in biscuit manufacturing the successful applicant will be responsible for preventative and reactive maintenance of all machinery.
The engineer will be involved with all maintenance of traditional bakery equipment alongside equipment with PLC’s , from mixing ,depositing baking and packing.
Role responsibility but not limited to:-
* Preventative and reactive maintenance on all machinery
* Adhere to the BRC Standard
* 70/30 electrical to mechanical bias
* Apprentice or formally trained with electrical qualification
* A good working knowledge of machining, and of related engineering processes
* Ability to work safely and independently
* Ability to ensure all documentation is up to date and fully completed
The successful applicant will join the Haccap and BRC team and full ‘on the job’ training including on line courses will be provided.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience then please send your cv by return.
Closing date 7th February 2020
Salary: £30000 – £32000/annum Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BD20, Steeton, Bradford
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.