Our client is a very well-established and thriving organisation who have supplied chemical products to a variety of industries for many year.
They provide an safe, clean environment in which to work and the safety and development of their employees is paramount, resulting in many employees remaining there for the duration of their working careers.
They are currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant to support their busy engineering operations.
* Working within the maintenance function, supporting the engineering craftsmen when required. Responsible for completing routine inspections from the planned maintenance schedule and general site upkeep.
* Perform the routine mechanical inspections from the maintenance database.
* Mechanical equipment condition checks, lubrication schedule.
* Able to contribute towards the continuous improvement of the engineering team and the business as a whole.
* Assist craftsmen when required.
* Maintain the general upkeep of the site – Painting/signage/general repairs.
GCSE pass in Maths and English is essential and a relevant basic qualification in an engineering discipline would be desirable but applications will be considered from candidates who have worked in a production/industrial environment previously and who may be looking to improve their skills and move into a basic maintenance engineering role.
Salary: £23000 – £24000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leek, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.