We are recruiting on behalf of our specialised engineering client. We are looking for a skilled machine setter/operator ideally with tube bending experienced.
The Job Role
* Forms tubes using the press bender, ring roller or mandrel bender.
* Working with a variety of materials such as mild steel, brass and aluminium
* Reading from engineering drawings or samples.
* Works in various sections of the production facility.
* Keep details and accurate records (including but not limited to quantities produced over a set time period) and report/highlight any issues/defects concisely and correctly.
* Ensure each product is processed to a high quality standard.
* Follow operating procedures and directions given.
* Work productively and efficiently and minimise waste
* The ability to read engineering drawings
* An entry level engineering qualification would be advantageous
* Batch style process in manufacturing environment
* Good attention to detail
* Good communication skills
Experienced in using press bender, mandrel bender / ring rolling machinery
* Working Days (39 hour week)
* 12 week temporary to permanent contract
* Pay rate of between £9.00 – £9.50 (dependant on skill set and experience)
* Free staff parking
For more information please call Advanced Recruit on (phone number removed)
Salary: £9 – £9.50/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: WV13, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.