We are currently seeking an experienced EDM Machine Operative for our client who are a specialist manufacturer of parts to the automotive and aerospace industries.
This position operates on a fixed 12 hour night shift 18.00 – 06.00 Monday to Thursday, and the hourly rate is from £9.88 – £10.93ph, dependant on your level of experience. This position also offers a 17.5% shift allowance on top of your basic hourly rate, taking your hourly rate to £13.14 – £14.54 DOE.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
* You will be responsible for operation of all EDM equipment, this will include programming of machines, setup of parts to maximise machine use and performance
* You will be expected to maintain machines for best performance, work safely and efficiently & plan work processes
* Working to tight/specific product specifications
* Carry out basic quality checks
* General housekeeping
* Maintaining H&S
* Previous EDM machine operating experience essential
To apply for this role please send your up to date CV, detailing relevant skills and experience.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary: £13.14 – £14.54/hour
Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Location: BB9, Barrowford, Lancashire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.