Job Title: Machine Operative
Salary: £8.72 – £9.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
Frontline Recruitment, Derby is looking for Machine Operatives to set up, maintain and operate machinery to join prestigious manufacturer based in Leicester. The successful candidates will be responsible for using tools, machinery and equipment to assist in the day to day productions and manufacturing processes. The working hours for this role are 08:00 till 17:00 – Monday to Friday. Overtime available.
* Handling and carrying
* Manufacturing processes
* Operate production equipment in a safe manner
* Use of up saw and evolution saw to cut profiles
* Using router to cut slots
* Build kit boxes
* Wrapping with cellophane in preparation for delivery
* Assembling of parts
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as the ability to work on own initiative
* Good hand-eye co-ordination
* Physically fit/capable – heavy lifting is involved in the job role
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Problem solving and prioritize skills
* Knowledge of factory machines and processes
* Numerate and literate
* Ability to follow instructions
* Must have machine operating experience
* On-site parking
* Long-term contract
* Opportunities for progressive development
* Potential permanent contracts
* Weekly pay (a week in arrears)
As a Machine Operative, heavy lifting will be involved within the health and safety guidelines so the successful candidate will need to be physically fit.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now with your CV or contact our Derby branch for further information.
Salary: £8.72 – £9.50/hour
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leicester, City of Leicester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.