We are looking for a Lodge Sales Executive to join a stunning park based Cheshire. Identifying avenues to enhance the business whilst exceeding company sale goals. The ideal candidates is someone with lodge sales experience who is a proactive thinker, as well as a strong passion to help customers.
* To produce caravan sales, whilst maintaining a high degree of profitability for the company.
* To develop marketing ideas and strategies to provide more customers and to maintain a high level of customer service to existing and future customers.
* To sell lodges, new and pre-owned, dealing with all sales enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner
* To develop the ability and knowledge to sell our finance packages
* To be aware of all costs involved in a transaction, so that a high level of profitability can be maintained at all times
* To be aware of market trends and to be able to adapt to maintain sales targets
* To develop new marketing ideas or strategies to arouse a high level of interest within our customer lead bank and also for new customers
* To provide a telesales service to existing lead bank customers to generate more sales and interest
* Provide a high level of customer service to our current Owners, keeping them informed of changes on the Park
* Being responsible for caravan warranty claims with the relevant manufacturers
* Providing any support needed to your Group Sales Manager, aiding them to run an efficient and well organised office
* To have a friendly and outgoing personality
* To have excellent communication skills and the ability to to converse with all customers
* Good computer knowledge is preferred
* Good telesales skills with a high level of knowledge of your product
* To be a good team player that can operate in a fast thinking environment
* Good influencing skills, required when dealing with customers
* To be an organised and planned individual
* To deal with and advise customers on financial matters that may be of a sensitive nature
If you have lodge sales experience then please contact us now.
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum Plus Commission & Accommodation
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.