Live in Care Manager
£28000 + Company Car & Additional Benefits
Page 1 is currently working in partnership with one of the UK’s Leading Live-in Care Providers. Due to a continued period of growth, my client is currently on the lookout for a Live in Care Manager in Bournemouth. This is truly an exciting opportunity to become part of an Organisation which is known for really investing in their staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience working as a Care Manager/Deputy Manager/Senior Care Coordinator/Care Coordinator
* Experience working in a Dom Care/ Home Care/ Live in Care/ Extra Care Schemes
* Experience overseeing and managing staff.
* IT literate
* Experience with Risk Assessments and Care Plans
* Level 3 NVQ (or above) in Health and Social Care
* Bubbly personality
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* A strategic thinker with an ability to think outside the box.
* An ability to work on your own as well as part of a team.
* Excellent time management skills
* Looking for an opportunity where you can grow and develop.
What’s in it for you
* £28K + Company Car & Additional Benefits
* Friendly and Relaxed Working Environment
* 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Progression Opportunities
* An opportunity to work with one of the UK’s Leading Live in Care Providers
Interested? Click apply now! or contact the team at Page 1 Recruitment.
Salary: £28000/annum + Company Car
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.