Lift Service / Call Out Engineer
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum, plus large company benefits
Our client, a successful and rapidly growing company in the Lift industry, is currently looking for passionate, hardworking and friendly individuals to join their service team on a permanent basis.
* Solving issues across lifting equipment and carrying out basic examinations.
* Carrying out routine repairs, corrective maintenance and minor repairs to clients’ lifts.
* Completing small lift refurbishment type projects to a high standard.
* Attending lift breakdown & call-outs to carry out servicing & minor lift repairs.
* Meeting agreed customer response times, building relationships with our clients.
* NVQ3 in Lift Servicing.
* Over 3 years’ experience in lift servicing.
* Excellent knowledge and implementation of Health and Safety.
* Drivers Licence.
Does this role interest you? Great! You can do the following:
* Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not we will always help you!
* Contact Sam Cubitt via email or you can also catch them on (phone number removed) and (phone number removed)
Don’t have your CV? We can still help you!
* Cento offer FREE CV consultancy!
Know someone who might be interested? Don’t hang about! You can save or share this job!
At Cento we are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don’t forget to check them out!
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.