Level 3 EYFS TA
Are you passionate about supporting children in the early stages of their education?
A fantastic primary school based in Norwich are searching for a level 3 EYFS TA to start ASAP
You must be available to start work in April and have a minimum Level 3 in Childcare, a degree in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) or future NQT, look no further than our Early Years Teaching Assistant role.
* Must be confident teaching phonics
* Available for a trial day ASAP and to start full time from April
As an EYFS Teaching Assistant, you will support and nurture children in a Reception class, while gaining further classroom experience. The role will see you assist children in the early stages of their education, helping them with day-to-day tasks and engaging their imagination through work and play.
– A positive, caring, energetic, can-do attitude
– Have a genuine enthusiasm for Early Years
– The ability to monitor and record a child’s progress
– An understanding of safeguarding children
– A genuine interest in aiding children’s development
– 1:1 support with a child or small group
– Supporting the class as a whole
– Assisting the class teacher
– Fostering relationships with parents
– Caring and looking after children during break times and lunch times
– Supervising children during activities
– Managing challenging behaviour
– Motivating children and being an excellent role model
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you! Alternatively- if this doesn’t sound like the right role for you get in contact on (phone number removed) and see what other educational roles we have available in your area!
What Teaching Personnel can do for you:
Pay – Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
myTP – Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
Teaching Personnel’s CPD Academy – Your Continuous Professional Development
Pay via PAYE – allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Salary: £65 – £75/day PAYE
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.