If you are looking to work in the legal field, and be one of the main pillars driving a legal team, then look no further!
Maxim Recruitment Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary / Legal PA to assist with support duties for a prestigious law firm.
This firm is committed to excellent employee relations and understanding, offering great benefits and a real work/life balance.
As a Legal Secretary/PA, you will be providing administrative and legal PA support to Solicitors in the Family department.
* Document production support
* Setting up meetings
* Processing expenses
* Sending information/correspondence to clients
* Managing reports and dealing with billing queries
* Diary management, booking travel, organising events
* Client care, lasing with clients via email and telephone, assisting with enquires, taking detailed messages
* Producing letters, legal documents, emails utilising MS Office on a daily basis
* Audio typing
* Team focused
* Commercially aware and focused
* Flexible – Can-do attitude
* Committed and loyal – Willingness to go the extra mile for success
* Good interpersonal skills
* Common sense approach
* Excellent communication skills
The salary for this role is dependent on experience however; they have a reputation of paying over market rate to attract the very best staff. There is also a very lucrative benefits package available with the role.
If you have the right experience and you like the sound of this fantastic job then please apply without delay!
Maxim Recruitment Solutions acts as both a recruitment agency and recruitment business. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application; we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Maxim Recruitment Solutions holding your details to enable us to contact you to discuss this vacancy or other suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested. It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions we have in place to protect your data. If you would like further information on our Privacy Notice or GDPR please do contact us.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Yeovil, Somerset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.