Salary: £20,000 plus £2,500 of benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5 hpw Mon – Fri
Do you have 6 months+ claims experience?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service and going the extra mile for your customer?
Are you looking for a more flexible work / life balance and the flexibility to work from home up to 3 days per week?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you with our exclusive client, as a customer service and sales administrator…
Purpose of Claims Job:
* To ensure that insurance claims for all products are effectively processed within agreed standards and guidelines to meet internal and regulatory requirements for claim handling
* Proactive identification and escalation of trends within the claims process including the escalation of any potentially high risk claims
* To be responsible for the end to end claims journey within area from investigation to providing final settlement and follow up reporting and MI production
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure “Treating Customers Fairly” is clearly evident and embedded within own role and claims processing.
* Support the Claims Manager to develop, maintain and continually improve, a comprehensive Claims process, fully documented within a claims manual, identifying all procedures and processes (internal and external) to be followed from initial enquiry to final settlement stage.
* Ensure all Claims are logged and worked to all pre agreed quality standards, productivity measures and service levels.
* Adhere to all regulatory requirements in the processing and management of Claims
* Ensure claims payments fall within your authority limits and with policy limitations
* Liaise effectively with 3rd party suppliers to ensure the prompt and accurate settlement of all claims.
* Complete Claims and Complaints admin activities where required to support the Operational team.
* Support the Operational Service team with general servicing calls during peak hours, to support the overall Operational team.
* Proactively manage Claims suspicion, validation and fraudulent activity through the end to end claims process
* Provide guidance, support and advice to customers throughout the Claims process
* Proactively support change programmes to maximise efficiency, quality, performance and capability of the Claims function
* Keep up to date with all business and Claims communications to maintain competence
* Develop an understanding of insurance and underwriting processes for claims and contribute to business development and discussing any claims issues within own area.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
Salary: £20000 – £22500/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.