Lead Product Designer – Remote Working – 55-75K + 10% Bonus – Borehamwood – Great benefits
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Lead Product Designer to join a multi million pound E-Commerce organisation based in Borehamwood.
This exciting opportunity will suit either an experienced Lead Product Designer or Product Design Manager who has ideally worked within E-Commerce. The company have been trading for over 15 years and turn over in excess of £500m with a European outreach.
They are a big believer in sharing thoughts and encouraging and supporting innovation and creativity. The Lead Product Designer will also be given the chance to drive all aspects of the project process from conception through to completion and launch.
Our environment is relaxed yet professional, we feel gone are the days of a corporate rigid structure and you will be given flexibility to get the job done!
Lead Product Designer Key Skills:
* 5+ years strong UX/Product Design experience, including user research
* User Research and testing (including concept and usability testing)
* Creating wireframes, prototypes and user flows based on user needs
* Lead and mentor Product Design team with then ability to build the team in the future.
* Analytical and creative – finds creative ways using design thinking to solve UX problems, with a solid grounding in data.
You will be highly motivated Lead Product Designer, a good communicator and have a natural desire to create stunning products. The successful Lead Product Designer should have strong leadership abilities, organisational skills and creative eye.
Apply now for immediate consideration for the Lead Product Designer position or for further information contact George Harvey at ITSS Recruitment
Salary: £60000 – £80000/annum Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.