Up to £38,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits
A leading hospital on the outskirts of Bromley has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or ODP with endoscopy experience to work as Lead Endoscopy Nurse/Practitioner.
Details of this Lead Endoscopy Nurse/ODP position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working day shifts on a flexible shift pattern
* A competitive annual salary of up to £38,000 per annum
* A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
* Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
* Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
* A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
* Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
* Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Lead Endoscopy Nurse/ODP duties will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care, promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will undertake the management and organisation of care provision in the department.
Applicants for this Lead Endoscopy Nurse/ODP post should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
* At least 2 years in a clinical endoscopy setting, with a minimum of 12 months experience working in a senior role in this specialism
* Experience with JAG accreditation and quality standards, ideally with previous experience of leading an endoscopy department to full JAG accreditation
* Have completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification and with proven experience of the management of a department
* Have successfully completed an advanced qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
* Ideally you will have completed ILS or ALS qualifications and will have successfully completed a recognised management qualification
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Salary: £38000/annum + Enhancements & Great Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bromley, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.