Our client is a large and successful organisation based in north Shropshire who are looking to bring in a L&D Coordinator as part of their HR team. This is an opportunity for someone to stamp their own vision on the companies L&D processes as my client are looking for someone to come in and overhaul the existing procedures.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
* Complete review of all the existing L&D and training processes including induction, basic skills training, buddy programme, mandatory training, training records, training plans, online training etc
* Create new robust and thorough training and L&D programmes
* Coordinate training programmes
* Carry out training administration such as updating training matrix
* Update and report on L&D statistics
* Coordinate apprenticeships
* Create employee communications with regards to learning opportunities
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate with previous L&D / Training experience who is confident and dynamic enough to review the existing processes and create new improved ones. You will be self-motivated, energetic and bring new ideas to the role. You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Whitchurch, Shropshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.