Advanced Recruit are recruiting on behalf of their client in the Dudley area for a skilled and experienced Flat bed Laser setter / Operator.
The successful candidate will have experience on Bystronic flat bed laser cutting machines, able to work to a fast pace and diverse work environment, and be both able to work within production and have a good knowledge and understanding of the design office also.
Working rotating shifts 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm, and also days when required Monday to Friday 40 hours per week with at times overtime available.
They will also be able to use measuring equipment, such as verniers and Micrometers. Experience on Flatbed bystronic Laser Cutting Machines is preferred as is experience with touch screen control panels.
* Quality focused and able to work on own initiative
* Team player Reliable, hardworking and able to work under pressure
* Able to work overtime when required
* Experience working in fast paced production environment.
* Experience setting and operating Bystronic laser machines.
* Experience using drilling and tapping machines.
* Good house keeping.
For more information about this role or to apply for an immediate interview please contact Advanced Recruit direct or apply via cv library.
Salary: £10 – £12/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.