Excellent opportunity for a Microbiology Lab Manager with experience in food/water Microbiology testing!
This is a permanent opportunity . The salary is negotiable.
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to an international water/Food testing company based in Wiltshire, England . In this role you will be managing the microbiology laboratory on a day to day basis.
* Responsible to running day to day activities within the Microbiology laboratory
* Ensure that adequate amount of staff is present at all times in the laboratory
* Make sure all tests are carried out in timely manner
* Be knowledgeable of the tests carried out in the laboratory – i.e understanding of techniques such as plate reading, colony counting and ELISA
* Make sure all team members are performing duties/tests
* Provide training for all laboratory staff
* Degree in microbiology or equivalent
* Understanding of ISO, UKAS, audit procedures and methods.
* Proven operational experience and team management within food/water/environmental Microbiology testing environment
* Good laboratory skills and practices as well as Microbiology techniques
* Proven project management skills and experience, lean production principles
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30PM. However you will have flexibility around this including working from home some of the days if necessary.
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply online.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Trowbridge, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.