The Recruitment Group are excited to share another exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. The role is based in Burton on Trent (DE15) and is full time, 37.5 hrs per week with some flexibility within that.
The role is paying between £20 – £25k per annum, depending on experience.
Laboratory Analyst Responsibilities:
* Perform activities to ensure compliant and efficient operations within the following areas:
* Analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and / or finished products
* Carrying out testing to meet the needs of the testing plan and any inability to meet the plan is communicated appropriately
* Contributing to the trending of results with all Out of Specification and Out of Trend results appropriately investigated and reported
* Generate reports (including stability reports) within any agreed timelines
* Support the laboratory Out of Specification investigation process
* Support the calibration, validation and monitoring of Laboratory equipment
* Support the development and validation of Analytical methods
* Support the analytical validation of new test methods
* Support other members of the laboratory in solving problems with methods and testing
* Participate in the test method transfer to / from the analytical laboratory to customers or other third parties
* Support a culture of continual improvement within the team and wider company by:
* Utilising root cause analysis and use of appropriate risk management tools throughout all activities.
* Highlighting potential compliance gaps or efficiency improvements to processes and working practices within your area of responsibility.
* Ensure all procedures relating to the processes and systems you operate are up-to-date and reflect current practice.
Support the wider Quality function by:
* Ensuring adherence to Health and Safety, Good Manufacturing Practice and other relevant guidelines and legal obligations.
* Supporting other team members to develop their skills and functional expertise.
* Ensure delivery of activities within your area of responsibility to ensure customer and business targets are met.
Laboratory Analyst Key Capabilities:
* Good attention to detail,
* Good Analytical and problem-solving abilities,
* Good numerical skills and the ability to handle and analyse data,
* Basic knowledge of root cause analysis and risk management tools and their application,
* Basic understanding of applicable regulations, standards and best practices,
* Basic knowledge of data analysis tools (e.g. Excel, Minitab etc.),
Laboratory Analyst Key Performance Indicators:
* Individual workload is managed to ensure customer and business targets are met and any inability to meet targets is clearly communicated as soon as the problem is recognised,
* No avoidable or repeat incidents / deviations within your area of responsibility.
Salary: £20000 – £25000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.