Primary Teacher Full Time Post
We are currently recruiting for a KS2 teacher to work in a Catholic Primary School in Walsall.
You will be required to work on a full time basis with full teacher responsibility including marking and planning. You will be based in Year 5.
This school are looking for an engaging and passionate teacher who can really help the children to develop over the rest of the academic year.
Strong phonics experience is a must and ideally prior reception class teaching experience.
You must have:
* QTS or equivalent.
* A genuine passion for teaching
* Ability to work on your own initiative and as part as a team
* Previous experience in a teaching post
* Ability to contribute to the forward-thinking ethos of the school.
* An optimistic outlook and the skill to encourage students.
The school welcome both NQT’s and experienced teachers to apply for this role so if you think this is the right role for you, please submit your CV and we will be in touch.
Salary: £120 – £150/day
Job Type: Contract
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.