KS2 Class Teacher required
Our primary school in the Basingstoke area, is looking for a KS2 class teacher to cover a maternity leave. This class teacher role will commence in September providing teaching cover until the end of the academic year.
KS2 Class Teacher Duties include: –
* Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing.
* Teaching all aspects of the primary curriculum
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
* Taking responsibility for the progress of a KS2 class of learners
* Maintaining discipline through strong classroom management skills
As a Class Cover KS2 Class Teacher, you will benefit from: –
* A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement.
* Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances.
* The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
* Competitive daily rates of pay.
* Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant.
Salary: £120 – £190/day
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.