With global expertise in research, development, manufacture and aftercare support; our client is at the forefront of infection prevention. Their solutions are widely deployed in healthcare and public health where infection prevention and environmental health are critical.
Professionals in a wide range of organisations including some of the world’s largest healthcare, primary care, public health and facilities management providers, rely on our solutions every day to create healthier, safer, human environments.
* Describe product USPs, benefits, special offers and deliver expertise of their brands services – Brands SoChlor and Polycare
* Support and develop NHS Supply Chain customers to drive revenue and growth across the infection control categories.
* Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, sales trends, and results.
* Documenting notes into a CRM system, including dates for follow up calls.
* The work is fast paced and intense, and you have only a short amount of time to build rapport with customers and explain the features and benefits of the product.
* Contacting NHS hospitals daily to provide support of our products, targeted on retaining business and identifying new business opportunities.
* Achieving sales targets set by the Head of UK and European Sales. This is heavily based on retaining market share, financial and KPIs.
* Training Infection Control teams virtually or face to face when permitted to do so.
* Experience in dealing with NHS Supply Chain and selling into NHS Trusts.
* Experience in healthcare sales for infection control, polymer products
* Excellent communication and listening skills.
* Confidence using computers and presenting virtually to end users.
* Understanding of enterprise sales – Driving sales through our exclusive agreements
* To enjoy working with customers and building relationships.
* Perseverance and the ability to respect customers’ answers.
* Good knowledge about all the company’s products and services.
* To enjoy working within a target-driven team environment.
* Organised and self-motivated.
* Good working knowledge of MS Office/CRM (dynamics) and willing to learn new skills.
* Networking skills – be able to create, develop, and preserve relationships with both clients and staff members and their communities.
* Comprehensive and technical knowledge
GV Health is an equal opportunities employer, and diversity of applicants is strongly encouraged.
Salary: £35000 – £45000/annum + 10% Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.