Up to £34,000
Are you and IT professional looking to take your first step into an IT Manager role?
Maybe you’re an experienced Manager who is looking to work with an organisation who will support your development whilst challenging your skills? This may be the position for you!
We are proud to be supporting a forward thinking charity in their search for a IT Manager to help support the Head of IT in maintaining their systems, whilst also leading their projects towards enhancing their digital processes.
What you’ll need
* Strong understanding of data flows
* Experience configuring and implementing API’s
* Experience leading teams through transformation and change
* Understanding of information security and it’s importance
* Knowledge of Cloud Workflows
What you’ll get in return
* Amazing opportunities to advance your skills in a supportive environment
* Working within an organisation that puts it’s people first
* Being part of an organisation that touches peoples lives
* Truly unique challenges
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply today and one of our Consultants will be in touch as soon a possible.
Please kindly note; We endeavour to contact every candidate as soon as we can and with the current climate this may take longer than ususal. We thank you for your patience.
Salary: £32000 – £34000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dewsbury, Kirklees
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.